Monday, May 25, 2015

My Hair Transformation


Sooo... two days ago (Saturday) i got an extremely substantial hair cut. Its kind of hard not to notice, if you didn't see a difference, you might want to go get your eyes checked!! :) hahaha just kidding. 

I was extremely nervous to get my hair cut, but at the same time excited and i knew it was what i wanted and needed. 
I have had long hair pretty much my whole life. I've always felt more comfortable with long hair and i just loved the look of it. I've had blonde balayage for 3 years now as well. As I'm turning 18!!! this week i felt it was time for a bit of a change. Now I'm not going to lie it took me about 2 months to decide that cutting it short was really what i wanted. I had to be sure. 
And even though i LOVED my long hair, i am super happy with how it looks and feels and am excited to have short hair for a change!! 

I used to take seriously good care of my hair, using lots and lots of different products for bleached, long hair, just to make sure i had minimal split ends. It worked as well, i managed to keep my hair in a healthy condition for YEARS. But i can't explain how healthy the tips of my hair feels now. 

The photos below are before and then the process of them cutting it and then the finished result! 
Enjoy. 

Before:

This next picture is after they'd washed it and my hairdresser made a rough cut in the middle just to get rid of the majority of it so she could sit on a chair instead of kneel on the floor!! She cut the middle to make sure she cut the outside even. She then cut about 4-5 more inches off. 
How crazy long was my hair, oh my gosh. (I can't even believe how long it was).

Finished Result!! 
Even though she cut away my balayage there turned out to be still a bit of colour that ended up on the tips which i was happy about!. 

So happy with the result!! 
I'm ready to be a new Women/Adult!! SO excited to turn 18! 
This is going to be a good week. !!

All the Love 

Bee xx

Follow me on Instagram @beesturrock

No comments:

Post a Comment