Saturday, May 16, 2015

Northside Produce Market


Veronika Maine Pink Roll Neck shirt similar herehere and here // Zara Ripped Jeans similar here and here // Windsor Smith Biker Boots similar here // Quay Australia Vesper Sunglasses // Black Jacket similar here


Here's something about me.. I absolutely LOVE Flowers, like love, love, love them.  (If you follow me on Instagram then you've probably realised this). SO Beautiful. A great place to find beautiful flowers is at Markets. There are multiple markets I go to on the weekends that have a great selection of delicious Foods/Produce, Gorgeous Flowers, great atmosphere and lots of people relaxing and enjoying themselves.

The one i went to this Morning is The Northside Produce Market located In North Sydney at Civic Centre Park. It is held on the third Saturday of every month 8am - 12 noon. Unfortunately i arrived around 10 so the flower stalls were looking a bit bare, (trick is to go early) but there were still some beauties! I had a delicious Free range Egg and Bacon roll with Chilli Jam which was delicious. While i was eating this i was sat in the middle of the market, and i am a person who loves to people watch, i love watching people and looking at what people do, who they are with, what they are wearing etc. I don't know why i just find it fascinating. haha I'm weird i know.

Then i went to my favourite Juice stall and got myself an amazingly refreshing and delicious Raspberry and Apple Organic Juice. SOOO GOOOD!!! I then had a walk around and looked at what stalls there were, and what was being sold. There was definitely some interesting things.And Last but NOT least I stopped to buy some flowers and i luckily got the last Pink/White Roses, so i was very happy. It was a great way to start the weekend.Hope you all have a splendid weekend.

Hopefully next week i will be going to my FAVOURITE market; Eveleigh Market, held at the Carriage Works every saturday 8am - 1pm and it is AMAZING. So might take some photos for you.

All the Love

Bee xx

Follow me on Instagram @beesturrock

No comments:

Post a Comment