Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Statement Jacket



Zara Jeans here // Mia Top (no longer available) Could use something similar here or here // Jimmy Choo Bag similar colour here and here // Miss Shop Floral Denim Jacket Similar here here and here // EziBuy Sandals here // Quay Australia Sunglasses similar here

I love wearing all white outfits, but sometimes it needs a little something to brighten the outfit up a bit. I styled my Miss Shop Floral denim Jacket (no longer available.. Sorry :/) with this all white outfit. It brightens it up and makes it more fun and cute. As the outfit is all white the Jacket is going to be the first thing people see, therefore STATEMENT. I then put this Jimmy Choo clutch purse on that matched the peachy/orange colour in the Jacket.

Then obviously i had to pair my bug eye, like sunglasses to tie in the blue of the jacket. And Voila we have an all white outfit with a statement Jacket and a cute matching clutch purse.

Hope you like,

All the Love

Bee xx

Follow me on Instagram @beesturrock

No comments:

Post a Comment