Thursday, March 12, 2015

Plaid Skirt and Lunch With the Ladies























 J.Crew Factory Plaid Skirt here or similar here and here //  Glassons Singlet Shirt (no longer available) similar here and here  // Forever New Fedora Hat similar here, here and here // Dotti Tortoise Shell Sunglasses similar here and here // Sabo Skirt HandBag ( no longer available) similar here // Windsor Smith Shoes here 

Today i went out for a delicious lunch to Pottery Barn Bakers with a couple of my girlfriends. It was a beautiful sunny day which meant a cute summery outfit was needed. I paired my favourite J.Crew Plaid skirt with this Glassons low cut singlet, forever new camel fedora hat and my Windsor Smith Slim Sandals. Accessories of Sabo Skirt bag and Dotti Sunglasses. 

I ordered an incredible Iced chocolate and Smashed Avocado with Tomato and sprinkled Feta on toast, which was so yummy. 

The day was a lot of fun, the food was delicious, and i am very happy :)
I love having girly days with my friends. 

All the Love 

Bee xx


Photography: Matilda Parry 

No comments:

Post a Comment