Sunday, March 22, 2015

50 Shades of Grey Casual Sunday OOTD


Zara Trafaluc Top (can't find similar) // Zara Jeans here // Coach Handbag (no longer available) Similar here or you could put this with it here  // H&M Boots similar here // Black & White Converse here // 

Today was a gloomy looking day, therefore i decided to go with a grey theme for my outfit.  

My new Zara Trafaluc top that i bought yesterday was perfect! Unfortunately i can't find it anywhere or anything similar to link I'm sorry, and these H&M grey ankle boots. Or if you wanted a more casual look, then the black and white converse also do the job. 
I used my Coach tote Handbag which is grey and black. 
I curled my hair and wanted to add a little something to the style that wouldn't just be the normal curls, so i added a dutch braid running down one side of my head. 

I'd like to point out that literally 2 seconds after taking these photos it poured with rain, so i was lucky  i JUST missed the down pour haha, that wouldn't have been fun.

I hope you like this look, and try something similar. 

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!!

All the Love 

Bee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment