Sunday, March 1, 2015

What's In My Handbag
















When I'm out these are the things i always have in my handbag. 
The handbag above is the Louis Vuitton Never Full in Medium. 
My Kate Spade Wallet, in baby pink. 
My Instax Polaroid camera, as you don't know when you will see something cute to snap, or have a moment that needs capturing. 
You should always carry a cute pair of sunglasses; a) to look cute and b) to protect your eyes. My sunglasses depend on my outfits. So they change everyday. 
I like to have a portable phone charger with me as i use my phone a lot during the day and it comes close to dying all the time. With a portable charger it is easy to give it a quick boost to last you a bit longer. 
Hair brush is extremely necessary for me as my long hair gets very knotty easily and goes all over the place and ends up looking like I've wrestled with a bear, so i need a hairbrush to keep it tame and looking nice.  (Have a couple of hair ties ready to go just incase).

Pictured above is an umbrella, as here in Sydney it has been raining a fair amount lately and sometimes completely out of nowhere, so it's good to be prepared. 
I carry my lip liner and lip stick/gloss with me depending on my makeup on the day. I also, always have my amazing EOS lip balm in strawberry sorbet as it is a life saver. I don't go anywhere with out that thing. Chewing gum is a definite essential, for after meals or if you feel like a quick and yummy freshen up. 
One thing i haven't pictured above that i always have in my handbag is perfume! Just a small roll on or spray that you can spritz on and keep smelling lovely through out the day. 

All the Love 

Bee xxx

What do you keep in your handbag thats different? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment