Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Tones of Grey, Pale Turquoise and Pink Will Always Prevail - Christian Dior

Yes, I'm in the middle of stacking it :/

Colette Hayman Handbag similar here // Paint It Red Heartless Coat  // Grey Turtleneck Sleeveless top similar here // Black ripped Jeans similar here // Nikes free 5.0 // Quay Vesper Sunglasses (Sold Out :'( ) Similar style here 

Hellloooooo 

Oh. My. Gosh. I am so sorry!
I have been so busy. I have gone from doing nothing, to working 7 days a week, which is crazy and insanely tiering, and my feet are killing me. But at least I'm working and earning my own money!! I honestly didn't realise how confronting being in fashion retail was going to be, its a huge shock to the system. Im constantly running around taking phone calls, over the phone orders, face to face sales, merchandising, etc, etc and people are honestly so rude and disrespectful to the sales assistants and the clothes. Also standing for 9.5 hours straight, four days in a row and then nannying the other three, ahhhhh so exhausted. Hahah but at the same time I LOVE IT. I've made a couple of awesome friends and one of them i honestly feel like I've known her for years, and we are so alike it scares me.  

So i haven't been able to go and take photos for blog posts, or even blog at all, so luckily i did a couple of outfits the last time i went shooting!! 

I love this colour combo!! As the great Christian Dior once said: "Tones of Grey, Pale Turquoise and Pink will always Prevail" and he couldn't have been more correct. 

And I'm still incredibly obsessed with this view. 

 All the Love 

Bee xx

Follow me on Instagram @beesturrock 

No comments:

Post a Comment