Friday, July 3, 2015

Black & Baby Pink










I was so angry that they got muddy :( ^






Black Turtle Neck Knit // Classic Fedora Dusky Pink (Now on sale for $12)  // Black ripped Jeans // Forever New Baby Pink Handbag similar here and here  // Nike Free // Quay Sunglasses (Only Available in White now) 

Hellloooooooooo

Im Back, and am feeling a lot better about a lot!!!! 
Good news I got a fashion retail job! Wooohoooo 

So I decided to go to a beautiful favourite spot of mine and take a couple of fashion posts for you all. 
This outfit, I'm loving in this absolutely freezing weather! 
This Black Turtle Neck Knit I bought yesterday, which I feel like was a purchase I don't have to be guilty about, as it is freezing in Sydney atm and this is nice and cozy, and warm.  It helps that I'm in love obsessed with turtle necks this winter. 

I paired the Knit with my favourite pair of jeans these days and the shoes I literally can't take of my feet, love them so much. They go with absolutely any outfit, they are stylish and comfortable!!! If you don't have a pair of Nike Frees yet, then you need to add a pair to your wardrobe. I am planning on adding to my one pair collection and making it a huge collection of Nikes. 

If i haven't mentioned before, I am going through a phase of being completely obsessed with baby pink and baby blue things. I just love the colours they are so pretty and they go with a lot! So I paired my Dusky pink fedora and my Forever New baby pink handbag and Voila!!!! 

Oh, how could I forget my FAVOURITE Sunglasses. I wear them all the time. Love them. They are the Quay Australia, Black Vesper ShayXQuay. Designed by Shay Mitchell from Pretty Little Liars. 

Also how beautiful and serene is this view *Heart eye emoji*

All the Love 

Bee xx

Follow me on Instagram @beesturrock 

No comments:

Post a Comment