Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Organising My Wardrobe


I decided to Organise and Colour Coordinate my wardrobe today. Some people might be looking at my wardrobe and think its very small, and yeah, it is pretty small but there is also three other parts to it. But i only did the hanging section. Other people might be thinking there's quite a lot of clothes in there. And yes, that was what my overall thought was when i had finished. Somehow it was harder to fit all the clothes in colour coordinated then when they were just all messed up and placed where ever.  So that was weird?! 

I knew i had a lot of clothes but i obviously didn't realise how much i actually had (yes i did say that there are three other parts full of clothes.... *Shocked Emoticon Face*). Believe it or not i actually got rid of quite a few things as well, which I'm not really believing at this point as i can't seem to understand how i fit them in. Oh well they were there, and now their not. 

I was feeling like i needed to organise something (idk why because i never feel like this.... it was strange) so i decided i wanted to chuck some stuff out and then colour coordinate. 

*From Top left to right* 
Beige/Neutrals --> Greens --> Red/Plaid --> Pink/Baby Pink --> Yellow --> Orange --> Blue

*From Bottom left to right* 
White/Cream --> Grey--> Black &White/ Black & Cream --> Black 

I did feel quite accomplished. Although i was pissed off with myself for not taking a before photo (sorry). 
It might not look that great to you, because you didn't see it before hand, but I'm feeling super pumped and excited about. 

But lets see how long it lasts. 

P.s I desperately want a giant walk in wardrobe... :(





All the Love 

Bee xx

Follow me on Instagram @beesturrock 

No comments:

Post a Comment