Saturday, August 8, 2015

Fringetastic!

Zara Suede Fringe Dress ( I'm angry, because i live in Australia and we are seasons behind everyone else, we don't have our own Zara website, so i can't find the dress anywhere :'( ) // Jelly Sandals // Mink Pink Sunglasses // Mimco Bracelet  // Mimco Necklace 

Once Again I apologise for the delay in my posts. Work is just super crazy! Im trying... 

I bought this dress the other day from Zara, and i am completely and utterly in love with it. It is suede and is the softest thing you have ever felt! It is the most comfortable dress i have ever worn, and with the fringe it is just super frigging cute. I paired with my new Mink Pink Sunnies that i am also obsessed with. 

Also i've finally got my acrylics back on.. YAY!! I've missed them so much, and i just can't get enough of this baby pastel green/turquoise colour, so adorable. 

If you follow my Instagram then you would already know that i died my hair back to the blonde balayage that i use to have with my long hair. But i just love it so much with my short hair. 

I feel like i am in such a good place mentally right now, which is great compared to my recent post: Missing: Motivation . I just feel like I'm in a stable place right now and I'm loving life. Fingers crossed that lasts.

I hope you like this outfit as much as i do!!

All the Love

Bee xx

Follow me on Instagram @beesturrock 

No comments:

Post a Comment