Thursday, February 25, 2016

Discovery: JustFab.com

Okay, so i just found the best thing ever!!

If you are after some gorgeous, good quality, but inexpensive shoes and clothes then boy have i just made your day. 

Last week i was sitting on the floor in my new lounge room (yes on the floor as i do not have a couch yet) and an add came on the TV, and it was hilarious. Basically it was of a woman in a huge Shoe closet (the closet of my dreams) and she was talking into a camera about this amazing deal she got, buying all these pairs of shoes for $39.95 each and free shipping. At this point they had my full attention. I was listening. After i went straight to my computer and googled: JustFab.com. And let me tell you, i have never enjoyed online shopping so much. 

Basically you sign up for FREE. Then a little questionnaire comes up asking you what kinds of shoes and clothes you are into, heel size, favourite colours, styles, shoe size etc. and they put together a little Boutique for you. So you can look through things that you actually like and would consider buying. (you can also just look through their normal pages) but this makes it more directed towards you and your likings. Who wouldn't want that? 

Now once i had done the questionnaire it told me, that now as a VIP of the site i would get my first pair of shoes for just $10.99, if i bought them within that first hour!!! WHAT $10 shoes. YES PLEASE. So that's what i did, i looked through their normal site pages, and then looked through the little boutique they made me. That's when i saw them. A few of "them" actually. Yes i had wished listed 25 pairs of shoes that i liked. I had to decide from 25 pairs that i liked and which one i would be getting for $10.99. That's really hard to do haha. But i did it and am in love with the heels i picked. I chose pointed toe pump, in a baby blush pink. TO DIE FOR. 

So i ordered them and was super excited. I then went on with my life (for about 4-5 days) completely forgetting about them. Then last night i realised i hadn't check the mail, so i went out to my front porch and BAM, their was a parcel with my name on it. WOOHOOOO it was like Christmas!!! I'd totally spaced on what it could be. To then realise whilst opening, that it was my SHOES!!!! And OH. MY. GOODNESS. I immediately fell in love, they were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what i wanted. 

This was probably the best online shopping experience i have had in a long time. It honestly made you feel like they actually cared about the things you like.  All shoes - heels, boots, sandals, flats etc, are $39.95, and you get free shipping!!! ( In America, not so sure about international). However with your first pair of shoes for the highly discounted price you do have to pay for the shipping. I think it's worth it though.  They also sell Fabletics, which is Kate Hudson's athletics clothing brand. 

Super happy with JustFab.com and will 100% be using them again. 

Here are the gorgeous ones i got. * heart eye emoji*


Go Have fun online shopping!!!!! 

All the Love

Bee xx

Follow me on Instagram @beesturrock

Use code "bee 20" at Mirina Collections and get 20% off!!!

Add me on Snapchat to see what I'm up too daily in the USA - @beesturrock

No comments:

Post a Comment