Thursday, January 28, 2016

First Weeks In The USA

Hey Everybody, 

So i have officially been living in New Jersey, USA for 2 weeks today. Which is crazy, it has gone so fast. And i am loving it!!! Obviously the first wee bit is a tad stressful, which it has definitely proven to be. American Systems seem to be a lot more complicated then Australian things, so processes take a lot longer and are a struggle. Which is annoying when you are trying to quickly set up a new life. 

I'm slowly starting to get used to the different lifestyle and DRIVING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD!! (which actually isn't that bad). 

We had an AMAZING Blizzard which you all heard of on the news on my second weekend here. #SnowstormJonas. It was awesome and i officially am in love with snow and blizzards. (Besides the damage they unfortunately caused lots of people). Its weird but i absolutely love the way the sky looks when it was snowing. The beautiful grey sky. Weird i know. 
My house looks like an absolute winter wonderland and i am so excited to move in, in a couple of weeks. (We are staying in temporary accommodation until we have some basic furniture to live off until our container arrives). I was at the house today and i freaked out and was in awe, as i watched three Deer jump bound across my front and backyard, it was so cool.

My New bed finally arrived today, which makes me very happy and excited!! But downside to moving across the world, means it takes months for all of our furniture to arrive here. All of our stuff isn't arriving till end of February/beginning of March, which is frustrating, but also means we get to buy some new stuff in the meantime and as we have a much bigger house that we aren't used to!!! We need to fill it with stuff haha.

Can't wait to decorate my new room, with the new theme I've picked for it. I will share photo's and maybe do a room tour when I've finished decorating and furnishing.

I'm going to try my best to slowly get back into my fashion/beauty posts and i might try some decor posts as well! so bare with me, while i get back into the swing of things. 

Here are some photos of my first two weeks in the states;

Check out my best friends blog: Absolutely Antonia
 

All the Love

Bee xx

Follow me on Instagram @beesturrock

Use code "bee 20" at Mirina Collections and get 20% off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment