Thursday, November 19, 2015

The Knots Prayer


Hey, 

Now I'm not religious at all, but this little prayer was something my Mum printed out for me and gave to me when i was going through a hard time earlier in the year. It helped me realise something and made a few things a lot clearer in my mind. This may sound silly to some of you and that's okay. But i feel like no matter what you are going through this can alway be something that could help, and you can relate it to any situation. 

The Knots Prayer: 

Dear God: 
Please untie the knots
that are in my mind, 
my heart and my life. 
Remove the have nots, the can nots and the do nots
that i have in my mind.

Erase the will nots,
may nots,
might nots that may find 
a home in my heart.

Release me from the could nots, 
would nots and
should nots that obstruct my life.

And most of all,
Dear God,
I ask that you remove from my mind,
my heart and my life all of the 'am nots' 
that i have allowed to hold me back, especially the thought
that i am not good enough. 
Amen

"Author Known to God" 

If you are having trouble in life and feeling like no matter what you do, its never good enough. Then sit down and read this to yourself. Because YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH!!! No matter what anybody says or tells you YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH. You just have to believe in yourself. 

All the Love

Bee xx

Follow me on Instagram @beesturrock

Use code "bee 20" at Mirina Collections and get 20% off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment