Monday, November 30, 2015

Stereosonic!!!

Two days ago (staurday) i went to the Australian Music Festival Stereosonic, and it was amazing!!!!
So epic. 

Huge crowds and amazing outfits, music and food; whats not to love about music festivals?! 
If you don't know what stereo is then watch this:

I got to see some awesome Dj's such as: 
Armin Van Buuren 
Axwell ^ Ingrosso
Showtek
Major Lazer
Diplo
Andrew Bayer 
Gareth Emery
and others!

It was a lot of fun and overall an amazing afternoon/night! 
I went with a group of friends, and obviously we ended up being #squadgoals so... yeah 

Here are some snaps from my day. 

 
 
#Chiponastick !!!
^^^^^ #SQUADGOALS vvvvv
My Festival outfit;



All the Love

Bee xx

Follow me on Instagram @beesturrock

Use code "bee 20" at Mirina Collections and get 20% off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment