Sunday, April 19, 2015

Black and Brown Prep
















Massimo Dutti Vest (No Longer in beige) other colours here  // J.Crew Top/Sweater here, similar   here and here   // TopShop Jeans // NineWest Knee High Boots similar here and here // Louis Vuitton Never Full // Forever New Fedora Hat similar here , here and here // Quay Australia Sunglasses 

Im Obsessed with this outfit i put together the other day. Its a preppy look, and its super cosy and comfortable as the days get colder here in Sydney.

I am obsessed with my Nine West Knee High Boots. When i was travelling over December and January around the US and Europe i practically wore them everyday. I haven't been able to wear them for 3 months as it was too hot here, and I've really missed them haha, but now that its getting colder!! Woohooo. So Pumped for Winter.

I love the colour combo of beige/brown and black. I think it's very in trend right now and they are colours that are easier to pair together.

Hope you've all had a wonderful weekend.

All the Love

Bee xx

2 comments: