Thursday, April 9, 2015

Autumn Whites


Hooded Dress/light Jacket similar here and here // Sabo Skirt Handbag (no longer available) similar here // Windsor Smith Shoes here 

I love this outfit! It is super easy and really comfortable and cute!!! Wearing a coverup dress/light jacket from a market i got a couple of years ago and never really new how to wear it, I decided to wear it as a dress and make a completely white themed outfit. I paired it with my favourite comfy sandals from Windsor Smith and my Sabo Skirt handbag which is unfortunately no longer available :( sorry. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and put in some silver earrings and a cuff. Making it a super casual, yet cute and comfy outfit, fit for any day. 

P.s. i also would normally have a tan (fake) when wearing something like this, but I've been a bit lazy when it comes to keeping up the fake tan as the weather is getting colder. 

Hope all is well in all your worlds!!! 

All the Love 

Bee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment