Friday, February 27, 2015

What To Wear For a Job Interview
























Shirt Zara (old) Similar Here // Jeans Zara  // Handbag Colette Hayman Similar here // Silver Shoes J.Crew Similar here  // Black Heels H&M Similar here  // Necklace J.Crew // Bracelets Colette Hayman

Today I had a job interview so i thought i would share my outfit with you all. 
When deciding what to wear to a job interview you have to take a few things into consideration;

a) What type of job it is
b) Who you are meeting with
c) What the dress code is within the company
d)The weather

I had a job interview for an Online Fashion Boutique, so i decided to go more stylish than business like, as that wouldn't have suited the company. So i paired this cute, yet classy baby blue silk, semi-sheer button down with fresh white jeans, so that i looked the part (wasn't too casual, or over the top).  I had the top two buttons of the shirt undone for a more casual look. I then wore the silver sneakers to bring the outfit together, and give it a bit of edge. I decided to curl my hair, well......because i felt like it, i don't really have a reason. 
(If you had an interview that was a little fancier then you could wear heels like I've shown above. You could also button the shirt right up and have a statement necklace like I've displayed). 

I however did NOT take one of the four things mentioned above into consideration today. I didn't consider the weather. All i knew was that it was supposed to rain. Little did i know that it would be reaching 28°C, so ended up being way too hot in my jeans and long sleeve shirt. Anyways it ended up becoming a beautifully sunny day.  Trust me when i tell you; that you don't want to be sweating in an interview... it isn't fun, and doesn't look nice. 

However, i did get through the interview, and it was a lot shorter than expected (which i was kind of glad about as i was really hot). I felt confident with how it went and with how my outfit turned out. So fingers crossed!

If i can give any of you a tip going into an interview it would be to have confidence in yourself, your abilities and your outfit. But remember not to be Cocky over confident as nobody likes that. Its the quiet confidence that always does well. 

I hope this has helped some of you

All the Love 

Bee xxx

What would you wear to a Job Interview?





No comments:

Post a Comment