Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Hello, World!





Hello Beautiful World!

My name is Bee and i am very pleased to meet you. 

Now, you are all going to have to bare with me on this ride of me starting a blog. 

It was a spur of the moment idea, and i just went with it (Although i have been thinking about starting one for a while now, but was too scared haha). 

I have been trying to setup my blog page for about 7 hours now and am still struggling. Im going to be honest with you i have no idea what I'm doing! But i will figure it out eventually. 

Now you're probably wondering who i am. 
Well....

My name is Bee.
I am 17 years old (I have to say it... nearly 18!!) 
I live in Sydney Australia
I was born in New Zealand and moved here when i was 3. 
I have Graduated High School and, well, lets just say i am stuck in a rut with my life at the moment. 
Don't really know what to do with myself from here, from this point onwards. 
But i guess that's why i have decided to write a blog. 
I  have a couple of things that my life revolves around;

1. Fashion
2. Beauty (Makeup, skincare products etc.) 
3. Music (This is my everything, my holy grail, my saviour) 

Now i know to some of you i may sound a bit over dramatic about the Music part being my saviour and my holy grail, and i might be, but to me Music is literally everything. There is never a time where i am not listening to music. (Im listening to it now as I'm writing this... Ellie Goulding "Love me like you do"). 

I'm going to stop there as i don't want to give EVERYTHING about me away as, I like my privacy. But i guess you'll probably find out more about me over time. 


Now you're probably thinking i totally know what this blog is going to contain, and you are probably totally right.  This blog is going to be about Fashion, Beauty, Music and Lifestyle. I'm going to write and show you clothes and trends I'm loving in the moment, music that i can't get out of my head and Artists I'm loving, makeup styles I'm wearing and wish i could do and just overall lifestyle bits and bobs. 

So i hope you stick around as i feel i have somethings to say and share. 
I promise i will figure this blog layout/setup system. 

All the Love 

Bee xxx

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of fashion bloggers. Nice to meet you Bee. I wish you a lot of fun and great success. Cool sunnies btw!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I look forward to embarking on the journey of blogging! :)

      Delete