Thursday, April 21, 2016

Brooklyn Bridge - Puma


Puma - Fierce Women's Training Shoes // Zara Mid -rise Cigarette Jeans // Mink Pink Top similar here // Zara Handbag similar here  // Abercrombie and Fitch Jacket similar here and here // 

Wow, i am sorry it has taken me so long to post something, especially a fashion post, I've not been in the greatest headspace lately still adjusting to living in America, where unfortunatley everything you do is a constant effort and struggle. This has lifted my Anxiety to a whole new level.  (Yes i suffer from anxiety). This has then made me nervous to pretty much do anything. 

But i just decided to stuff it, and get out and do a post. So my mum and i went into the city and walked across the Brooklyn Bridge, which is something that i have never done before. It was such an amazing day, the sun was out with blue skies and it was warm and so lovely. The bridge and the view was stunning, but crazy busy, and the people who ride their bikes across are quite rude, so just remember to stay in the walking lane. 

Now this outfit was perfect for walking and the heat. Lets start with my Favourite new shoes..... These Puma trainers. OMG i am in love...., so in love that i have them in Grey AND Red. Yes you read correct i have two pairs of the same shoe in different colours. I am a confessed shoe addict. I have bought 9 pairs of shoes since i have arrived in the states. (Someone help me).  

I have decided i am from now on only going to buy jeans from Zara, as they are the comfiest i have ever had (i have 3 pairs of Zara jeans) you can move and bend in them, they are cute, comfy and are actually my length, i am quite short, but i have never had to get Zara jeans taken up.  BONUS!

This is an older Mink pink shirt, that i initially bought to wear at my job back in Aus, because its easy to wear, and super comfortable. The Abercrombie and Fitch jacket i bought recently in Chicago on sale, and i love it.  It is super lightweight, easy colour (Navy) to pair with and I'm going to say it again but really comfortable, with a great length. 

Hopefully i can get into posting more often, but please bare with me. I also don't have much outfit inspiration atm. 

All the Love

Bee xx

Follow me on Instagram @beesturrock

Use code "bee 20" at Mirina Collections and get 20% off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment